Traveling restrictions may change frequently.
1. Nationals of the USA and residents of Samoa (American) who transited or have been in Arizona, California, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Illinois, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New York, North Carolina, Oregon, Rhode Island, Texas, Washington or Wisconsin, are subject to Public Health screening and might be medically or home quarantined.
2. Entry Permits, issued by Samoa (American) instead of visas, are suspended.
- This does not apply to residents of Samoa (American) with residence permit or an Immigration Board approval.
3. Passengers arriving from Samoa must:
- obtain a health clearance from Ministry of Health (MOH) 3 days prior to arrival;
- present a completed \u201cDOT Travel Declaration Form\u201d upon arrival.
4. Passengers who transited or have been in countries affected by Coronavirus (COVI-19), when arriving from Hawaii, must:
-spend 14 days in Hawaii; and
-obtain a health clearance 3 days before arrival in Samoa (American); and
-present a completed \u201cDOT Travel Declaration Form\u201d upon arrival; and
-provide itinerary upon arrival.
5. Flights from Tonga with Talofa Airways are suspended.
We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information. So we suggest you always check the information provided by the official authorities.
Know more about our sources and your rights here.
Covid Travel Guide © 2021