Traveling restrictions may change frequently.
1. Passengers are not allowed to enter Uruguay.
- This does not apply to nationals and residents of Uruguay.
- This does not apply to accredited diplomats.
2. Passengers are not allowed to transit through Uruguay.
- This does not apply to nationals and residents of Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Paraguay, Peru, Uruguay and Venezuela transiting through Montevideo (MVD) or Punta del Este (PDP).
3. Nationals and residents of Uruguay, airline crew and accredited diplomats will be placed in quarantine for 14 days.
4. Passengers can only land at Montevideo (MVD) and Punta del Este (PDP).
5. Flights from Europe to Uruguay are suspended until 19 April 2020.
We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information. So we suggest you always check the information provided by the official authorities.
Know more about our sources and your rights here.
Covid Travel Guide © 2021