Traveling restrictions may change frequently. For the official government statements, please click on the "Check traveling rules" button.
1. Passengers are not allowed to transit Chinese Taipei until 30 April 2020.
2. Passengers are not allowed to enter Chinese Taipei.
- This does not apply to passengers with a Chinese Taipei (on the cover: Republic of China Taiwan) passport.
- This does not apply to passengers with an Alien Resident Certificate.
- This does not apply to personnel on diplomatic or official business.
- This does not apply to passengers who can prove they are fulfilling commercial and contractual obligations, or passengers requiring special permission.
- This does not apply to passengers with a visa with "SPECIAL ENTRY PERMIT FOR COVID-19 OUTBREAK" stated on remarks.
3. Passengers allowed to enter must observe a 14-day home quarantine upon arrival.
We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information. So we suggest you always check the information provided by the official authorities.
Know more about our sources and your rights here.
Covid Travel Guide © 2021