Traveling restrictions may change frequently. For the official government statements, please click on the "Check traveling rules" button.
1. Passengers are not allowed to enter Malaysia.
- This does not apply to nationals of Malaysia.
- This does not apply to permanent residents of Malaysia.
- This does not apply to passengers with a diplomatic passport.
- This does not apply to passengers with official passport on a diplomatic mission.
- This does not apply to passengers who are embassy employees with a proof of employment and their dependents.
2. Nationals and residents of Malaysia will be quarantined for 14 days.
3. Passengers who are embassy employees or have a diplomatic or official passport will be quarantined for 14 days.
Effective 3 April 2020:
Transfer from an international flight to a domestic flight is not allowed.
We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information. So we suggest you always check the information provided by the official authorities.
Know more about our sources and your rights here.
Covid Travel Guide © 2021