Traveling restrictions may change frequently. For the official government statements, please click on the "Check traveling rules" button.
11. Velana Airport (MLE) is closed every day from 16:00 to 01:00.
2. All visas on arrival are suspended.
- This does not apply to passengers with a special permission granted by the Maldives government.
3. Passengers traveling as tourists and airline crew who have been in Bangladesh, China (People's Rep.), Iran, Italy, Malaysia, Spain, Sri Lanka, United Kingdom or in North Gyeongsang and South Gyeongsang Provinces in Korea (Rep.), Ile-de-France and Grand Est (regions of France) and Bavaria, North Rhine Westphalia and Baden-Wuerttemberg (regions of Germany) in the past 14 days are not allowed to enter the Maldives.
- This does not apply to nationals of Maldives and their spouses.
4. Nationals and residents of Maldives will be subject to 14-day quarantine upon arrival. Carriers intending to carry nationals of Maldives on inbound flights shall seek prior approval from relevant authorities.
5. All passengers traveling to the Maldives for a purpose other than tourism will be quarantined for 14 days at a place designated by the Government.
6. A completed "Health Declaration Card" and an "Immigration Arrival Card" must be presented upon arrival.
We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information. So we suggest you always check the information provided by the official authorities.
Know more about our sources and your rights here.
Covid Travel Guide © 2021