Traveling restrictions may change frequently. For the official government statements, please click on the "Check traveling rules" button.
1. Passengers are not allowed to enter Lithuania.
-This does not apply to:
- nationals and residents of Lithuania
- diplomats accredited to Lithuania
- NATO personnel and personnel working for them and their family members
- passengers with permission by issued by the respective minister and by the government.
2.Passengers allowed to enter must arrive at Vilnius (VNO), Kaunas (KUN), Palanga (PLQ) or Siauliai (SQQ)
3.Transit through Lithuania is possible only for passengers traveling in groups on their way back to their country of residence. They must be escorted to the international border crossing points.
4.Flights with a permission issued by the Lithuanian Transport Safety Administration under the order of the Minister of Transport and Communications can operate to Lithuania.
5.Returning nationals and residents of Lithuania are subject to 14 days isolation.
6.Airline crew must be in isolation until the day of departure, but no longer than 14 days.
We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information. So we suggest you always check the information provided by the official authorities.
Know more about our sources and your rights here.
Covid Travel Guide © 2021