Traveling restrictions may change frequently.
1. Passengers are not allowed to enter and exit from/to Kazakhstan until further notice (official source http://www.mfa.kz/en/).
- This does not apply to nationals of Kazakhstan, who left the country \u2013 upon their return.
- This does not apply to nationals of Kazakhstan, who travelling abroad for treatment \u2013 supporting documents from medical institutes are required.
- This does not apply to foreigners departing from Kazakhstan
- This does not apply to staff of the diplomatic service of Kazakhstan and foreign states and members of their families, as well as members of delegations of foreign states and international organizations traveling to Kazakhstan at the invitation of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
- This does not apply to crewmembers of train, locomotive, aircraft and sea crews;
- This does not apply to service personnel of foreign cross-border facilities on the territory of Kazakhstan and service personnel of Kazakh cross-border facilities on the territory of neighboring states;
- This does not apply to foreigners (stateless persons), holders of Kazakh residence permits;
- This does not apply to foreigners who are family members of citizens of Kazakhstan (subject to confirmation of kinship \u2013 spouses, parents and children).
2. All airports are closed for international flights until 30 April 2020.
- This does not apply to state flights, ferry flights, sanitary flights or technical landing for refuel.
We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information. So we suggest you always check the information provided by the official authorities.
Know more about our sources and your rights here.
Covid Travel Guide © 2021