Traveling restrictions may change frequently. For the official government statements, please click on the "Check traveling rules" button.
1.Passengers are not allowed to enter Iceland until 15 May 2020.
This does not apply to nationals of EEA Member States and Switzerland.
This does not apply to passengers with a British passport.
This does not apply to passengers with a residence permit issued by a Schengen Member State.
This does not apply to:
- family members of nationals of EEA Member States, Switzerland and of British nationals;
- health and care workers traveling on duty;
- humanitarian aid workers;
- international organizations personnel;
- passengers that require international protection;
- passengers traveling on family emergencies;
- members of armed forces traveling on duty.
2.Passengers listed in above exemptions who intent to travel through Iceland on their way to another Schengen Member State must have a written confirmation of their permission to enter the other Schengen Member State.
3.Returning nationals and residents of Iceland must undergo quarantine for 14 days.
We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information. So we suggest you always check the information provided by the official authorities.
Know more about our sources and your rights here.
Covid Travel Guide © 2021