Traveling restrictions may change frequently. For the official government statements, please click on the "Check traveling rules" button.
1. Passengers are not allowed to enter Israel.
- This does not apply to nationals of Israel.
- This does not apply to residents of Israel.
- This does not apply to passengers that have a specific entry approval from the population and Immigration Authority of Israel.
2.Transit facilities at Tel Aviv (TLV) are temporarily suspended.
3. All international arrivals will be quarantined at a government-designated facility for a period of 14 days.
We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information. So we suggest you always check the information provided by the official authorities.
Know more about our sources and your rights here.
Covid Travel Guide © 2021