Traveling restrictions may change frequently. For the official government statements, please click on the "Check traveling rules" button.
1. Passengers are not allowed to transit or enter Indonesia.
- This does not apply to nationals of Indonesia.
- This does not apply to passengers with a Temporary Stay Permit (ITAS) or Permanent Stay Permit (ITAP).
- This does not apply to airline crew.
- This does not apply to the following passengers:
a. passengers with a Diplomatic Visa or Service Visa.
b. passengers with a Diplomatic Stay Permit or Service Stay Permit.
c. medical Aid Workers or Food Sustenance Workers for Humanitarian Purposes.
d. foreigners/Expatriates working on strategic national projects.
2. Passengers who are eligible to enter Indonesia (except nationals of Indonesia) must comply with the following requirements:
- have a valid health certificate in English issued by Health Authority from respective country. It must be valid within 7 days and state the passenger is free from respiratory disease, and
- have no travel history in the last 14 days from China (People's Rep.), France, Germany, Iran, Italy, Korea (Rep.), Spain, Switzerland, United Kingdom and Vatican City (Holy See), and
- agree for self-quarantine for 14 days and fill in statement of compliance on arrival.
We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information. So we suggest you always check the information provided by the official authorities.
Know more about our sources and your rights here.
Covid Travel Guide © 2021