Traveling restrictions may change frequently. For the official government statements, please click on the "Check traveling rules" button.
1. Passengers are not allowed to transit or enter Hong Kong SAR, China.
- This does not apply to passengers with a Hong Kong SAR, China passport.
- This does not apply to passengers with a British passport with nationality "British National (Overseas)" with the right of abode in Hong Kong SAR, China.
- This does not apply to residents of Hong Kong SAR, China with a Permanent Identity Card.
- This does not apply to residents of Hong Kong SAR, China with a Identity card accompanied by a valid work or study visa.
- This does not apply to passengers who have only been in the mainland of China, Chinese Taipei or Macao SAR, China in the past 14 days.
- This does not apply to residents of Macao SAR, China who are registered the Macao SAR, China scheme that they will be immediately taken by coach back to Macao SAR, China upon entry.
- This does not apply to the following passengers:
a. Passengers travelling from the mainland of China or Chinese Taipei or Macao SAR, China and have not been to any other country/region in the past 14 days;
b. Crew members of aircraft who need to commute to and from foreign places for performance of necessary duties or crew members of goods vessels;
c. Government officials carrying out government duties including personnel of consular posts;
d. Spouses and minor children of Hong Kong SAR, China residents;
e. Personnel engaged in anti-epidemic work endorsed by the HKSAR Government.
2. All passengers who are eligible to enter Hong Kong SAR, China will be required to undergo 14 days compulsory quarantine.
3. All arriving passengers and crew members must present a completed Health Declaration Form to the Department of Health upon arrival.
We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information. So we suggest you always check the information provided by the official authorities.
Know more about our sources and your rights here.
Covid Travel Guide © 2021