Traveling restrictions may change frequently.
1. Passengers are not allowed to enter Guatemala.
- This does not apply to nationals and residents of Guatemala.
- This does not apply to accredited diplomats.
2. Nationals and residents of Guatemala must be in quarantine.
3. Accredited diplomats must be in quarantine.
4. Flights to Guatemala are suspended until 30 April 2020.
We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information. So we suggest you always check the information provided by the official authorities.
Know more about our sources and your rights here.
Covid Travel Guide © 2021