Traveling restrictions may change frequently. For the official government statements, please click on the "Check traveling rules" button.
1. Passengers are not allowed to enter Georgia.
- This does not apply to nationals and residents of Georgia.
- This does not apply to airline crew.
- This does not apply to representatives of diplomatic missions and international organizations and their family members accredited to Georgia.
- This does not apply to mixed families where one of the spouses or their under age child is a citizen of Georgia.
- This does not apply to passengers who are part of the humanitarian mission if trip of such mission (doctors, volunteers) becomes a necessity.
- This does not apply to passengers who have been granted the status of stateless persons by respective authorities of Georgia.
- This does not apply to passengers who are holding status neutral travel documents.
- This does not apply to passengers with a refugee status in Georgia.
2. Passengers with a residence permit issued by Georgia must get an OKTOBOARD before departing for Georgia.
We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information. So we suggest you always check the information provided by the official authorities.
Know more about our sources and your rights here.
Covid Travel Guide © 2021