Traveling restrictions may change frequently. For the official government statements, please click on the "Check traveling rules" button.
1. Passengers are not allowed to enter Chile until 24 April 2020.
This does not apply to:
- Nationals of Chile;
- Residents of Chile;
- Passengers bringing humanitarian help;
- Passengers with a diplomatic visa and an official ID issued by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Chile;
- Passengers with a safe-conduct.
2. Nationals and residents of Chile will be quarantined for 14 days.
We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information. So we suggest you always check the information provided by the official authorities.
Know more about our sources and your rights here.
Covid Travel Guide © 2021