Traveling restrictions may change frequently.
Passengers are not allowed to enter Brazil until 30 April 2020. This does not apply to:
- Nationals of Brazil;
- Passengers who reside in Brazil;
- Foreign professionals in a mission in the service of an international body, if it is duly identified;
- Foreign employee accredited to the Brazilian Government;
- Immediate family member of a national of Brazil;
- Passengers with an authorization issued by Brazilian Government;
- Passengers with a National Migration Registry;
- Technical landing to refuel where passengers of restricted nationalities are not disembarking;
- Passenger in international transit if they do not leave the international area of the airport and the country of destination admits their entry.
We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information. So we suggest you always check the information provided by the official authorities.
Know more about our sources and your rights here.
Covid Travel Guide © 2021