Traveling restrictions may change frequently. For the official government statements, please click on the "Check traveling rules" button.
1. Passengers are not allowed to enter until 15 May 2020.
This does not apply to:
- Passengers arriving from an EEA Member States, Switzerland or the United Kingdom.
- Nationals of EEA Member States and Switzerland returning home.
- British nationals returning home.
- Nationals of Andorra, Monaco, Montenegro, North Macedonia (Rep.), San Marino, Serbia and Vatican City (Holy See) with proof of connection travel to their home country.
- Passengers with a long term residence permit or a long term visa issued by EEA Member States, Switzerland or the United Kingdom.
- Family members of nationals of EEA Member States, Switzerland, and of British nationals;
- Personnel of international and humanitarian organizations;
- Humanitarian aid workers;
- Military personnel.
2. Passenger flights are only allowed to operate between 7:00 and 21:00.
- This does not apply to humanitarian, repatriation and United Nations flights.
3. Belgium temporarily reintroduced border controls.
We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information. So we suggest you always check the information provided by the official authorities.
Know more about our sources and your rights here.
Covid Travel Guide © 2021